Evermade Care is our support team that handles all the things related to the day-to-day running of our clients’ sites, services and ecommerce. In this role, you will be helping our clients develop their services further, plan and execute new features and of course, assisting our clients in any issues they might have with their services (support, solving tickets and further development).
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in web development (2+ years). Sending us some samples of your previous work is a great way to get us excited!
- Knowledge of Linux, distributions and package managers, experience managing basic web components. (LEMP)
- Solid skills in PHP
- Prior knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to make individual decisions
- Good social skills, a willingness to work directly with our clients and a desire to grow both on an individual and a team level
What we appreciate:
- Experience with React
- Knowledge of Docker & Ansible
- Hands-on experience of development tools like npm, gulp, webpack and git
The list above gives a hint towards the technologies that we use in our projects, but the list goes on. We are tailoring this position based on the skills of the new hire, so we are not expecting you to know all of these. Tell us about your other experience as well!
What we offer you:
- 12 days a year to improve yourself, participate in events, contribute to open source, whatever you see fit to develop your skills
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Skilled and experienced, helpful work buddies
- Extensive health, sport and culture benefits and insurance for free time as well
- A casual, modern workplace without unnecessary bureaucracy
Sounds like your thing? Great!
Apply now – the position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
P.S. If you want to know more about our fun-loving team, check out our Flickr-feed.
P.P.S. If you would like to learn more about the development stack we are using, read our CTO’s post State of development at Evermade 2020.