Are you a WordPress wizard looking for your next big adventure? Would you like to create visually stunning, user-friendly digital solutions? If so, we want you to join our team! We are looking for experienced WordPress developers to help us bring our online projects to life and make an impact in the digital world.
In this position, you will be working closely with your account team of 10 people to develop high-quality websites and web services for a variety of local and global clients from different industries. We work with some of the coolest clients out there, like Nudamag, Porsche, Slush, Kekkilä, Raisio, and the Finnish Heart Association, just to name a few.
You will be involved in every phase of a project, from ideation to development and continuous improvement. Your responsibilities will include helping to plan the technical solutions, participating in scoping and estimation, providing technical leadership, meeting clients, collaborating with designers and growth marketing specialists, sparring with other developers, writing magnificent code, and making sure that the end result is perfect for the client. Additionally, you will get to train clients in content management at the end of each project.
We have cosy offices in downtown Helsinki and Turku and we’re hoping to meet you face-to-face from time to time. Other than that, you are free to work wherever you want in Finland!
What we are looking for:
- Experience in building mid to large-sized WordPress projects with the Gutenberg editor
- Experience in React and integrations
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and people skills – you communicate effectively with both team members and clients, as well as keep others updated on progress
- A proactive approach to work and professional development
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- The willingness to help others by sharing your knowledge, and the capability to ask for help whenever needed
It’s not all work and no play here – we value a good work-life balance and encourage our team to have fun and be themselves. We offer you a full-time role with flexible work hours, a fun and collaborative work environment, great employee benefits, and professional growth and development opportunities.
Our recruitment process in a nutshell
- Send us your application, CV, and work samples that highlight your skills and abilities as a web developer. Please include your role in the project and any relevant technical details in the description of the work sample.
- Meet with your future team lead to discuss your skills and motivation, practicalities & your career aspiration.
- Accomplish a development assignment
- Meet your future teammates and get to know each other
- Offer & final discussions
- Welcome to Evermade!
If you’re ready to take your skills to the next level and work on exciting projects, we want to hear from you! The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
With any questions related to this recruitment, please reach out to Iina (email@example.com), Jenni (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kirsi (email@example.com).
PS. If you want to know more about our fun-loving team, check out our Flickr feed.
PPS. If you would like to learn more about our current development stack, read our CTO’s post State of development at Evermade 2022.