Are you an experienced developer who can solve problems with code and craft beautiful e-commerce stores? We are looking for someone that loves to help clients achieve their goals online.
At Evermade, you won’t be shipped to a client to sit with unknown people every other quarter. All the work we do is proudly done in-house, at our cosy office in downtown Helsinki (although now during the pandemic mostly remotely). Our client relationships are long-lasting, but projects vary a lot. We are now looking for someone with experience in ecommerce to help our clients achieve their goals online.
To support you through thick and thin is your client team, consisting of account managers, project managers, designers, a lead developer and a bunch of other WordPress developers with varying levels of seniority. On your journey, you will help us pick the best tools and technologies, meet clients, work with designers, spar with other developers, write magnificent code and make sure that the end result is perfect for the client. We appreciate problem-solving skills and enthusiasm to make the web a better place. You also have a passion for trying out new technologies and making our current ones better.
We expect you have:
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in building mid to large-sized WordPress projects
- Experience in crafting ecommerce websites
- Knowledge of React
- Solid skills in PHP
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Experience in REST API / GraphQL integrations
- Applied experience using node/npm, Webpack, and Git
- A team player mindset and a proactive attitude
The list above gives a hint towards the technologies that we use in our projects, but the list goes on. We are tailoring this position based on the skills of the new hire, so we are not expecting you to know all of these. Tell us about your other experience as well!
What we offer you:
- 12 days a year to improve yourself, participate in events, contribute to open source, whatever you see fit to develop your skills
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Skilled and experienced, helpful work buddies
- Extensive health, sport and culture benefits and insurance for free time as well
- A casual, modern workplace without unnecessary bureaucracy
Sounds like you? Great!
Apply now – the position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
If you want to know more about our fun-loving team, check out our Flickr-feed
PPS. If you would like to learn more about the development stack we are using, read our CTO’s post State of development at Evermade 2020.