We’re looking for an experienced individual who likes to keep an eye on the latest web & digital design trends and has the enthusiasm to try new things. We offer you the chance to design world-class sites, applications and services for interesting clients like Porsche, the Finnish Heart Association, the Deaconess Foundation and Messukeskus.
We hope that you share our passion for design thinking and have experience in designing both web and mobile web services. You should have broad experience in working with brands and brand guidelines, graphic design, UX/UI design and have a basic understanding of the limitations & possibilities that web technologies offer. In this role, you need to understand the big picture, be able to identify the clients’ needs and use design as a powerful tool to solve business challenges.
- Ability to communicate design needs and visions with clients
- Proven experience of UX design from wireframing & prototyping to layout design
- Creativity and great attention to detail
- A strong vision of the big picture in projects
- Understanding of modern industry trends and ambition to constantly keep improving
- A strong will to work closely with developers in order to achieve the best possible end-result for the client
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English
We hope you are familiar with at least these tools:
We offer you:
- A chance to work with well-known and some of the most interesting clients out there
- Highly driven and fun co-workers in an open, easy-going environment
- A chance to learn and educate yourself further
- Possibilities to develop the company further
- Competitive compensation along with great benefits
Did this spark your interest? Apply now – the position will be filled as soon as we find the one.
In the meantime, you can check out what our daily life looks like on Flickr.