We’re searching for a skilled Digital Strategist to join our Helsinki-based team of 30+ skilled designers, developers and web analysts to craft high-quality digital solutions for clients like City of Helsinki, Slush, Messukeskus, M Room and many more. We believe there is no challenge that great design couldn’t solve. Our track record includes several awarded digital end products made for leading Finnish and international brands.
In this role, you get to work on interesting projects and you have the opportunity to become one of the best in business. We appreciate previous experience of working in the field of digital design, a strategic understanding of business and the ability to always see the big picture. You are not afraid of sharing your vision, convincing your audience and making tough decisions. You are a strong team player, but you can also lead yourself without the need to rely too much on others.
We hope that you have
- 5+ years of experience in innovating new digital services, creating prototypes and building concepts for various clients
- Experience in planning long-term strategies to grow and evolve your clients’ business
- Capability to present creative ideas and concepts and link those ideas into your clients’ strategic goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Finnish and English
- Experience in facilitating workshops
Your day-to-day work consists of
- Helping your client realize their online dreams – be it facilitating the creation of those goals, or coming up with strategies to reach them
- Creating concepts of new digital services together with designers; they handle the details – you handle the big picture
- Providing strategic consultancy in projects, aligning actionable targets with long-term goals
- Communicating with key stakeholders of accounts to deepen your understanding of your clients’ business needs
- Provide insight to our sales team to land meaningful and impactful clients and projects
We will offer you
- A cross-functional team of the most talented people in the industry, just like you
- Company-supported learning to enable your development as a professional every day
- Weekly breakfasts and an inspiring office space in the heart of Helsinki (although right now we are working remote for the most part)
- Free drinks and bad jokes to keep you feeling refreshed at all times
- Fun times with people who will make you laugh during and outside office hours
- Health and dental care, insurance
- Lunch, sports and culture benefits
- All the tools you need for doing your best
Did this spark your interest? Apply now – the position will be filled as soon as we find the one.