Are you a WordPress wizard looking for your next big adventure? Would you like to create visually stunning and user-friendly digital solutions? If so, we want you to join our team! We are looking for experienced WordPress developers to help us bring our online projects to life and make an impact in the digital world.
In this position, you will be working closely with your account team of 10 people to develop high-quality websites and web services for a variety of local and global clients from different industries. We work with some of the coolest clients out there, like Porsche, Granlund, Slush, Enfuce, Kekkilä, Kansallinen Liiga, and the Finnish Heart Association, just to name a few.
You will be involved in every phase of a project, from ideation to development and continuous improvement. Your responsibilities will include planning the technical solutions, participating in scoping and estimation, providing technical leadership, meeting clients, collaborating with designers and growth marketing specialists, sparring with other developers, writing magnificent code, and making sure that the end result is perfect for the client. Additionally, you will also get to train clients in content management at the end of each project.
We have cosy offices in downtown Helsinki and Turku and we’re hoping to meet you face-to-face from time to time. Other than that, you are free to work wherever you want in Finland!
With us, you get:
- Permanent, full-time employment with the flexibility to choose when and where you work – we still hope to see you from time to time at our office in Helsinki or Turku
- An open and encouraging work community with a relaxed atmosphere that you will certainly enjoy
- 12 days per year to learn new things and develop your skills. You can attend industry events, promote open-source development, and more
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and exciting group of clients
- Participate in events and fun – go and feel the #Evermadelife on Flickr!
- Comprehensive employee benefits including e.g. healthcare services, sports and cultural benefits, and insurance that covers your leisure time
- A monthly salary of 3500-4200 euros, based on your experience and skills
What we are looking for:
- Experience in mid to large-sized WordPress projects with the Gutenberg editor
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and people skills – you communicate effectively with both team members and clients, and keep others updated on progress
- A proactive approach to work and professional development
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- The willingness to help others by sharing your knowledge, and the capability to ask for help whenever needed
Fluency in Finnish, experience in React, and experience in integrations are considered an advantage.
We value a good work-life balance and encourage our team to have fun and be themselves. We offer you flexible working hours, a fun and collaborative work environment, great employee benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Our recruitment process in a nutshell
- Send us your application, CV, and work samples that highlight your skills and abilities as a web developer. Please include your role in the project and any relevant technical details in the description of the work sample.
- Meet with your future team lead to discuss your skills and motivation, practicalities & your career aspirations
- Accomplish a development assignment
- Meet your future teammates and get to know each other
- Offer & final discussions
- Welcome to Evermade!
If you’re ready to take your skills to the next level and work on exciting projects, we want to hear from you!
Learn more about the development stack we are using from our CTO’s blog post The State of Development at Evermade.