We are committed to protecting your privacy.
You also have the option to explore the website without providing any information about yourself. Be aware that doing so will result in poorer service quality and experience.
So, moving on to our data practices. Spoiler alert: no fancy tricks or devious scams included. But if you read long enough, you might be rewarded.
2. Database administrator and contact information
2.1 Database name and administrator
Lönnrotinkatu 18 C2
00120 Helsinki, Finland
2.1 Contact information
3. The information we collect
We collect information when you use our website or enter information on our site, for example through a form. Your consent gives us the lawful basis for processing collected data. Here’s a list of what you can expect us to collect:
- Name and contact information (first and last name, email address, phone number, street address, postal code, post office and country)
- Your role, company name and job title
- Your interests
- Project information given by the customer
- Your consent and/or objection to marketing
- Information you provide us in a job application
- Information about your computer and your visits to this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Please see the Navigational Information section below.
4. Navigational information
We use browser cookies. In short, a browser cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. One of the primary purposes of browser cookies is to provide a convenience feature that will save you time and improve your experience
Evermade keeps track of the websites and pages you visit within the evermade.fi domain. This allows us to see which parts of the Evermade website you use the most. We may use this data to deliver customized content and promotions within the Evermade website to users, whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. It’s for your own good!
You have the ability to accept or decline browser cookies. Pro tip: you should never decline the food type cookies, and declining browser cookies on our website makes very little sense, as well. If you choose to decline browser cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the website.
You should now be aware of the differences between cookies and browser cookies. If you’ve read this far, we would like to reward you by inviting you for a cookie at our office.
4.2. Log Files
We may collect demographic information using log files that are not associated with your name or other personally identifying information.
Also, some information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected. This information can include your IP address, device and browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
This information is used to provide general statistics regarding the use of our website and to help us maintain high service quality. For these purposes, we may link this automatically collected data to your personal information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
5. How we use the information
We use the information we collect in the following ways.
5.1. How we use personal information
We may use customer profiling to:
- improve the quality of the service
- improve the targeting of our marketing
We may use personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- contact you and send information which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means
- send you marketing communications related to the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you
5.2. How we use navigational information
We use navigational information to operate and improve the website. We may also use navigational information alone or in combination with personal information to provide you with personalized information about Evermade.
5.3. We never sell personal information
We will never sell your personal information to any third party. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your unique personal information to the third party.
5.4. Service Providers
5.5. Social Media Features
5.6. External Websites
5.7. Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information that you accept to provide for two (2) years and then we securely delete the information. You can also request that we delete your information from the servers at any given time. That’s not all – read more about your rights below in 6. How to access and control your personal information.
5.8. Corporate Events
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Evermade on the website until that point.
6. How to access and control your personal information
If and when you accept to provide us with your personal information, it does not mean that we own you. With respect to the information provided, you have the right to:
- review the user information that we have collected about you
- request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in personal information that we have collected
- request that your user information not be used to contact you
- request that your user information be deleted from our records
- opt out of being contacted by Evermade or third parties
To use your rights, please contact us directly (see: 2 Contact information). We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.
Alrighty then – looks like you deserve another cookie! 🍪